Cold Fog High-Pressure Humidification Systems
Proper humidity control is essential to maintaining a healthful, comfortable and production suitable environment which can also have a dramatic effect on human productivity and processing stability.
A stable, humidity controlled environment is critical to many high-tech industries:
- Micro-chip and Nano-Technology Centers
- Data Centers
- Office Buildings
- Hospital & Medical Centers
- Universities and Educational Establishments
- Government Buildings
- Research Facilities
- Agricultural Structures and Greenhouses
Atomizing humidifiers provide evaporative cooling as well as humidification and can:
- Achieve significant energy savings by reducing static electricity in both cooling and humidifying costs.
- Achieve a higher degree of humidification purity over other types of humidifiers (no compressed air).
- Achieve a more stable control level (±1%RH) than is possible with some other types of humidifiers.
The Cold Fog advantage
- Cold Fog systems do not require compressed air or heat, and thus can be operated for less cost
- Cold Fog systems do not have a reservoir that can become a breeding ground for bacteria and viruses
- A single nozzle can produce 13 PPH (.36kg)
- A single main supply line feeds water to all nozzles
- Reduced energy – A 2-HP Cold Fog system can deliver up to 1,400 PPH (635 kg) while a comparable air- atomizing system might require a 25 HP air compressor
- Low operating noise level
- Simple compression fittings for easy installation and reliable, quick “no-leak” start-ups
- Each Ruby Orifice fog nozzle comes with a lifetime warranty against orifice wear